Thursday, April 8, 2010

A new baby!

Last Sunday I got an unexpected call from my parents.  My broodmare decided to foal a day early.  With her past two colts, she has been 10 days to 2 weeks late, but this little guy, she just couldn't wait for us to see I guess!  And big and pretty he is!  Duncan is coal black right now without a speck of white on him, and he is ALL legs!  I am pretty excited to see how he turns out, I think he has the makings to be very nice horse!  He is by So Riveting who was owned by Top Line Performance Horses.  So Riveting is by Luke At Me out of And Rightly So who is full sister to Sky's Blue Boy.  Duncan's Dam Aint Dun Zippin is a ABRA/IBHA ROM earner and was Top 10 at the ABRA World in 3 events.  She is Zippo Pat Bar and Poco Pine Bred.


Needless to say he is big and pretty and we are hoping for good things from little Duncan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment